Saturday, August 7, 2010

the very first post

my blog is back! hahah the past contents are GONE but it's the still the same url. sowieso means "whatever" in german. the name of my moelc textbk last time :)

i can't get to sleeep now. because my body clock has gone haywire. sleep late and wake up late and it goes on and on and on....then again i have so many things to do but i just cant seem to start on them ): sighhh

anw,i was reading shuhan's blog (shuhan is this super funky hot babe in my cac camp og hahaha) and in her blog i feel that she sounds very herself, very frank..and while reading her thoughts i realise i could relate them with what she shared with me in person? it's like i know she isnt trying to fake someone she isnt. i like the way she shares stuff with me even though we only knew each other for so short and how i cud tell her things that i dint really tell pple about :) well but anw i thought abt my old blog, it really wasnt quite me at all. i will reaccount stories...but i hide those negative stuff and over express the positiveness till i tink it sounds too positive/nice?? and then being afraid of what others will think. i tink i cared TOO MUCH about what others will think about what i write. i dunno lah. aiyah. omg. now i tink i sound too negative. LOL WHATEVER =p

i have sooo many thoughts going through my mind right now i dunno what to say where to start from. im thinking whether to blog abt my spring experience (which i might take the whole entire day to blog about, or even more) or to just pen random enounters down. or shud i blog abt my cac camp? i can go day by day and then get tired till i decide i can now sleep...hahah. anw was today was so-so. i had yog volunteer training. (im usher for dignataries whoo!) it's suppose to start at 1pm but i freaking woke up at 1 plus -.- becos i slept at 3am the day before -.- i was assigned to ritz carlton, where i met my fellow ritz carlton ushers, faiz (my i/c, who is a rather cool nursing student at nus who signed on with the army) and jacqueline (who is in vj j1 right now. on a side note, i suddenly hav 3 jacquelines in my phone! O.O) we started off rather relaxed, with faiz explaining stuffs to us. we went on to slack (haha) walked off to millenia walk starbucks to chill. me and jac went walking around and discovered cool shops and interesting concepts at millenia walk. it's actually quite a nice place to go, not too crowded, not too boring too :)

shopping with dora on friday was rather fun :) we reallly missed out on each other ALOT after A's. glad that despite this, we're still pretty close lah :) hope to meet up again before you leave for hk! (i hope you're reading this!)

i am listening to jay chou's 《最长的电影》 right now and im starting to like the chorus! O.O haha. i wonder how it feels to freeze your memories? (把记忆洁成冰)i only know this song bcos of orien and how they start singing it just...out of nowhere? k lah i dunno the story, i only know it's an o4 fave, or sth? haha. okay la, nice song :)

i hate the way bad memories keep haunting me and make me feel cui and knowing that things could be much MUCH better than they are right now...im trying to hard to forget...even so, i cant help thinking God is helping me, in every way possible. it's as though it's telling me not to give up yet. becos when you lose sth, you get another???? many a times it feels that way. hope i'd hear good news from michael soon...and get it settled. this mp i have is really angelic! :) there is a reason for everything that happens! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, JOCELYN!!!!

im reviving this blog not just to open up (once again) an extra avenue to pen my thoughts, memories and experiences, but perhaps maybe to share these with others, esp frens around me, what im thinking, and stuff that i might not usually share openly with you guys :) and i wanna learn to express myself in a more "me" way, more "jocelynish" haha...so, i tink it wont be as happy as my old blog (if anyone even rmbs!!)

i wanna paste my cbox here! but i cant rmb, and dun knw where to paste the html...it's been AGES ): since i last created a blog....)): i want people to come and leave tag lei...will not make my blog public until i know where to paste my cbox! YEAH

BYE BLOG POST ON YOU SOON =D

No comments:

Post a Comment